Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rendezvous Creek - 19 June

This was a ride of discovery and imagination. Namadgi National Park bookends the southern part of ACT and guards the way through endless ridges and valleys to the Snowys near Adaminaby. I always wanted to explore this little known route - home to the fearsome Fitz's Hill (10 degrees plus grade)and several other longer, steep climbs up to 1400metres. Today time and light defeated my larger ambition, but I still used the late afternoon to fit in 2hrs10min and 950m of climbing. Great country to ride in. Enough to whet my appetite til next time. My ride metrics are captured on Garmin Connect. Follow the link by clicking on 'Details' below. Look for the 'Player' button in the top right of the first page to re-play the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment